India is a beautiful country with the propagation of wide traditions & diversified culture. The 8th schedule of Constitution of India consists of 22language, but India is a country where every region prefers its own language with a native accent. Indian cities profer their own culture and each & every one of them is engrossing, captivating & unique in their own way. But the rising population & increase in pollution in big cities of India are posing a threat for the future that sustains the peaceful life & growth opportunities. The national capital Delhi is already home to many Indians coming from a different region of India, though the rising level of pollution is a major concern. Considering various factors of Climate Change, Population Density, Woman’s Safety, Educational & Employment Opportunities with Industry equipment, we are here to share the account of 5 Best City to Live & Work in India that not only increases the standard of your living but also gives you a comforting touch of work-life balance.
Also Read: Startup Opportunities
5 Best City to Live & Work in India:
“Hyderabad” better known as the city of Mughals & Nizams and capital of Telangana state of India is one of the best 5 cities to Live & Work in India. Hyderabad has magnificent monuments, bazaars, Garden, Shopping Malls, Amusements parks that offers a perfect gateway for your Weekend plans. The people of Hyderabad are proficient in English & Hindi while Telugu is their native language, making communication simplified & easier for every person that lives or visits Hyderabad for the first time. When it comes to food Hyderabad is famous for different cuisines of Biryani from Chicken to Mutton to Egg adding Biscuits from Karachi Bakery to its valuable credential.
Hyderabad is considered to be based for both the educational & sports purpose. IIIT Hyderabad, Osmania University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University are some of the reputed Universities of Hyderabad. Hyderabad has given many gems to Indian sports namely Sania Mirza, P.V Sindhu, Pullela Gopichand etc.
Advantages of Hyderabad as the best city to live & work:
- Telugu, Hindi & English are the common languages which are spoken in Hyderabad which makes communication simpler & fluent in the City for Outsiders as well.
- Hyderabad is world-famous for its different cuisines of Biryani & street foods, giving a wide range of options with good nightlife & classical Restaurants for a perfect gateway with family & friends
- It is one of the finest city for your education destination with world-class institutes and advanced technological facilities
- Cost of land is cheap as compared to other cities of India making it affordable for people to live & settle in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad is called the Hi-Tech City of India, offering a wide range of growth opportunities with IT industries that surrounds the city with advanced & high-class working environment
- Hyderabad has one of the best airport in the World.
Bangalore or officially known as Bengaluru is more often called as the Silicon Valley of India. Known for its pleasant weather throughout the year, Bangalore is the home to many IT professionals & Headquarters some of the major organisation of India namely ISRO, Infosys, Wipro, HAL etc. It is home to many educational and research institutions in India, such as Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore) (IIMB), International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIITB), National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, National Institute of Design, Bangalore (NID R&D Campus), National Law School of India University (NLSIU) and National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS). Numerous state-owned aerospace and defence organisations, such as Bharat Electronics, Hindustan Aeronautics and National Aerospace Laboratories are also located in the city.
Advantages of Bangalore as the best city to live & work:
- The climate of City is pleasant throughout the year as it is situated 3000ft above the sea level
- The city offers a variety of Cuisines ranging from Local & traditional dishes to Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai etc
- Also known as the garden city of India, it has nationally recognised gardens namely Lal Bagh & Cubbon Park
- Better known as Silicon Valley of India, the city has enormous software Companies ranging from Small Startups to big MNCs
- The city is the best destination for those who seek quality education of high standards from all across the globe
- The nightLife of Bangalore is very alluring as the city has over 1000pubs, Restaurants for your gateway to quality time with family, friends, Colleagues etc.
Also Read: Women’s Safety in India
Pune sits at the centre of the heart for being the No.1 Livable City in India several times considering the quality of LifeStyle it has to offer for every section of Peoples. Pune is the second-largest city in the Indian State of Maharashtra while being 2nd major IT hub and top automobile & manufacturing hub of India. A large section of People in the city comprises of Youth, that makes it called as Oxford of the east with the presence of a wide range of educational institutions. The Climate remains pleasant in Pune throughout the year as Pune is surrounded by Shayadris Mountain & Western Ghats making it the perfect place to wander in Rainy Season.
Advantages of Pune as the best city to live & work:
- Pune is the booming IT sector of India which means it provides a wide range of opportunities for Jobs & career growth opportunities
- Beaches & Hill Stations are within the proximity to city making the gateway for weekend much soothing, relaxing & comforting. Hill stations like Lavasa, Lonavala, Khandala, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Bhimashankar, Matheran, etc. are within 150 KM territory. Forts like Sinhagad, Vasota & Lakes like Mulshi, Panshet, Khadkwasla are just around the city & beaches of Konkan & Ratnagiri are more to add on the wandering list
- Pune has one of the most alluring & safe nightlife giving a perfect destination for youths to plan their destination city of jobs & education as it has so much to offer with many cafeteria, clubs, pubs, Restaurants & Shopping Centres
- Language is never an issue in Pune as localities get along with Hindi & English for conversation even though Marathi being the native language
- Pune’s Cultural Values are of immense pride & festivities like Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri, Krishna Janmashtmi are celebrated with immense love & prosperity
- The food life of Pune is very apt & appreciable as it has to offer so much of different cuisines for every group of people ranging from Street foods to high-quality foods in hotels & restaurants.
- The roads of Pune are wider that too covered by Trees with Less Traffic making it one of the reasons to be Pride for every Punekars.
Chandigarh is the combined capital of two of the rich states of India namely Punjab & Haryana but the city is better known for its combination of monumental architecture, modernisation & Cultural Growth. Chandigarh is a homely abode for the one who seeks prosperity with peace as the city has one of the highest per capita income in the country. With educational Institutes, lots of Job Opportunities & fantastic weather the city has so much to offer who want to live & work in the city.
Advantages of Chandigarh as the best city to live & work:
- The city is surrounded by Greenery & Tall Tress from all around giving in the perfect space for your health with a heavenly climate
- Chandigarh has a various university for almost every field, so it is a perfect destination for those who seek quality guidance for their higher education
- Chandigarh is home to one of the best variety of Cuisines right from the traditional dishes of Haryanvi & Punjabi to Varieties of North Indian & Worldly dishes being added to the catalogue
- The nightlife of Chandigarh is very attractive & is said to be the perfect destination for youth for their Weekend Gateway. When it comes to adults & old city has one of the best lakes, old monuments & nearby Himalayan Cities
- The well designed & Planned structure of City with outstanding Architecture, makes everyone to call the city home & do both livings & working in the same
Also Read: Various Career Opportunities
Indore or cleanest city of India is the most populous & largest city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh with home to both the IIM & IIT of India. Indore is growing exponentially with booming IT industries & is catering to the need of digital services by giving enormous opportunities to the one who seeks to live & work in Indore. From delicious food to great infrastructure that too with cleanliness around the whole of the city, following are the benefits of living & Working in Indore.
Advantages of Indore as the best city to live & work:
- Indore is said to be the food capital of India, giving a substantial amount of scope for every new food venture.
- Indore is proliferated with IT companies and is booming to join the high tech giant cities of India with enormous growth & Learning opportunities
- Indore is home to both IIT & IIM and also has various universities who provide higher education giving youth a perfect outreach for the planning of studies in almost every domain in the city
- The market nature of Indore is very dynamic, giving a wide range of options to people when it comes to shopping
- The Living cost of Indore is lower than the Metro Cities, offering living & working opportunities for a wide section of People
- Indore is very well connected with Roads, Railways & Airways which makes travelling to the city very comfortable.
Also Read: Is World heading towards some bigger change?